E*TRADE Financial Associate Financial Service Representative in Alpharetta, Georgia
ETRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, ETRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
As an Associate Financial Services Representative,this person will be responsible for maintaining our existing client relationships by primarily answering inbound calls. This position utilizes excellent customer service and problem solving skills to confidently provide information and education to ETRADE FINANCIAL's customers in a timely, efficient, professional manner provides clear and accurate responses to customer inquiries appropriately researches and resolves problems relating to customer accounts and inquiries meets established performance expectations develops a comprehensive operational understanding of the financial services industry proactively learns and remains up-to-date with the Company's products and services. ETRADE provides paid training for associates to obtain their Series 7 & 63 Licenses. Licenses must be obtained within the first 60 days of employment.
- Provide highest level of service by quickly and accurately identifying customer needs and articulating the appropriate solution to their questions and / or account-related issues.
- Further strengthen customer relationships by articulating the competitive advantage of E*TRADE FINANCIAL's product offering and its value proposition by anticipating needs and proposing (cross-selling) solutions.
- Demonstrate a passion for driving sales, following through on commitments, process efficiency, and time management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and apply key principles appropriately to the individual client's investment needs
- Understand and proactively identify leading indicators of client attrition and mitigate risk
- Ability to grasp and apply complex technical material quickly and manage workload effectively
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity and comply with the Code of Conduct as stated by E*TRADE FINANCIAL
- Proactive and anticipates situations, develops proposals, and positive solutions
- Successfully communicate with various support groups and make use of all internal systems and resources available to obtain the necessary information to resolve inquiries for clients.
- Must be able to operate in a team environment, and contribute towards Departmental and Team Objectives and goals.
- An Associate Financial Services Representative will perform additional duties and tasks that may be required by business needs and conditions.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Successfully complete E*TRADE FINANCIAL licensing training and pass Series 7 and 63 exams.
- Bachelor's degree (Finance, Business Management/Administration business related discipline strongly preferred) or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong retail and /or call center experience with demonstrated ability to cross sell products and services.
- Passion for excellence and willingness to work to exceed client expectations.
- Superior client service proficiency including excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong PC skills including familiarity with MS Office, spreadsheets and database management.
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn new procedures and seek out new opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and commitment to provide the highest level of service possible.
- Adapt to client preferences using the art of a conversation and active listening.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service orientated.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with high degree of quality and reliability.
Demonstrated excellence in related college course work and projects
Capable of effectively operating in a team oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Successful experience and track record achieving sales goals either through full time work or through college internships.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, a strong team orientation and resiliency
- Financial services industry experience including banking and business management
- Strong understanding and ability to communicate the suite of E*TRADE FINANCIAL products and services
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Category: Customer Service
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job ID: IRC128968
Posted Date: July 14, 2017