Market Strategies International Analyst - Market Research in Atlanta, Georgia
*Title: Analyst - Financial Services*
*Location: Open to the following locations: Boston (Cambridge) MA; Atalanta, GA; Metro Detroit (Livonia), MI*
We have a need for 2 Analystson our Financial Services industry-focused teams to work in one of our offices such as - Cambridge, MA, Atlanta, GA, or our Michigan headquarters (Livonia).
Analysts work in project teams with colleagues in Research Manager and Client Manager roles to complete custom, market research projects. Analysts are typically responsible for supporting the design, analysis and reporting for quantitative and qualitative projects. Analysts maintain data integrity, use a variety of analytic techniques to understand data and relay the implications of the results to the project team. This position is responsible for ensuring that project deliverables address client objectives and accurately present findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner. Analysts should be equally capable of analyzing both qualitative and quantitative results.
- Participate in study design meetings with project team and/or clients.
- Contribute ideas for research design and analytic approach to the client problem and write portions of proposals.
- Apply various Market Strategies methodologies to research projects.
- Demonstrate understanding of survey sampling concepts, their impact, and use.
- Draft questionnaires using Market Strategies’ preferred questionnaire writing processes.
- Use Market Strategies tools and/or technology to format survey and prepare for programming.
- Monitor the quality of the data and discard non qualified respondents (set and apply strike criteria).
- Perform phases of the data analysis plan using necessary tools with guidance from experienced Analyst team members.
- Analyze research results and create graphical displays to convey the implications of the data.
- Write reports that include effective graphs, tables, summaries, and narratives.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of Market Research experience (as Intern or entry-level market research role).
- Prefer 2 – 3 years prior work experience in market research supplier role.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of basic statistics, research procedures, and survey methodology.
- Must have effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must show strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail abilities.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in data analysis packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS) required.
EEO/AA EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Code: 831.4
# of openings: 2