Nuance Senior Compliance Auditor in Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Responsibilities: Documenting, testing and evaluating the effectiveness of Internal control over financial reporting. Strong interpersonal skills needed as this position will work with staff at entry level to senior management level. Highly motivated individual with great attention to detail is necessary.
This position entails project planning and management, scoping, maintaining detailed testing and planning schedules, performing internal controls testing to determine effectiveness of controls performing assessment of current state and gap analysis of controls, proposed business and system changes, assisting in the development and management of remediation plans, and supporting the overall Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 program with management and external auditors.
• An understanding and knowledge of application of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and COSO Model
• CPA, CIA preferred
• Project management skills
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Experience in documenting, testing, and consulting with BPOs to remediate internal controls issues
• Proficiency in MS Office with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
• The ability to manage multi tasks and deadlines
• Self-motivated person who enjoys learning, working in a dynamic environment and being part of a small team
• Willingness to take on other tasks and projects, as assigned
• A Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• A minimum of 5 years equivalent experience in finance, business processes or internal audit
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Division: G&A (Including IT)
External Company URL: www.nuance.com