Western States Envelope & Label Position Opening at Western States Envelope & Label in Butler, Wisconsin
As the premiere manufacturer of envelopes and labels, Western States Envelope & Label (WSEL) serves a national market of customers that include printers, distributors and mailing-service providers. WSEL is headquartered in Butler, Wisconsin (west of Milwaukee), and operates five full-service plants that comprise our Envelope and Label Divisions. In business since 1908, WSEL is known for our expansive offerings, unrivaled stock product selection, innovative manufacturing techniques (Lean & Quick Response Manufacturing, robotics, etc.) and commitment to environmental stewardship through a Passion for Preservation (CoC Certifications, recycling, energy efficient facilities) and Eco-Friendly Products (CoC Certified and recycled and reusable envelopes). At the center of it all, our adaptable, dedicated and enthusiastic people are committed to Continuous Improvement and the right solutions to customers’ needs.
Supports the marketing department with daily marketing activities.
- Assist in the production of marketing collateral and materials.
- Provide support for tradeshows, sponsorships and other activities.
- Update and maintain various databases in marketing, including Marketo and Salesforce.
- Fulfill sample requests and sales rep literature requests.
- Research content ideas for blogs, social media, white papers and other marketing collateral.
- Manage the promotional item inventory and work with vendors to reorder as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by reading industry websites and publications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Prefer at least one (1) plus years related experience or a combination of exposure to a sales and/or marketing environment through internships/co-op experiences and a strong desire to pursue a career in a sales and/or marketing capacity.
- InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator experience a plus.
- Expected Travel: less than 10%