Continental Corporation Expense Audit Analyst Intern in Charlotte, North Carolina
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Auto req ID 69320BR
Job Title Expense Audit Analyst Intern
Country United States
Posting Location Charlotte, NC
Internship to support the company’s expense reporting system, Concur.
• Perform audit of expense reports for policy violations and escalation
• Review and process pending expense report exceptions queue
• Performs terminated employees account reviews
• Perform account reconciliation on outstanding charges (Concur)
• Review and reconcile monthly delinquent accounts
• Create and monitor escalations by emailing employees and contacting managers and HR Business partners
• Manage the Concur shared inbox and respond appropriately to emails
• Monitor the shared phone line and provide resolution support for inquiries
• Additional projects as determined by management
• Enrolled in an accredited degree University
• Working towards BS in Business Administration – Finance or Accounting concentration is preferred; MBA candidates encouraged to apply
• Good Academic standing (At least 2.8 GPA)
• Ability to work approximately 30 hours a week and/or up to 40 (highly preferred)
• Production driven
• Automation Process driven
• Customer Service oriented
• Ability to provide extensive research
• Audit focused
This position will not offer relocation or visa sponsorship.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.