Bank of the West Cash Management Sales Coordinator Associate II in City of Industry, California
Cash Management Sales Coordinator Associate II
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
CM Sales Coordinate Associate II
Job Description Summary
Responsible for assisting the Cash Management Sales Consultants with sales related activities, the retention of existing customers, and the development of new business from our Branch network. Provides administrative support to sales consultants to develop effective sales presentation to new and existing clients. Performs analysis on book of business to find any additional sales opportunities for sales consultants. This is position is the entry level of the Cash Management Sales Coordinator job family.
Essential Job Functions
1. Assists the Cash Management Sales team by providing sales support activities. Works with sales consultants & managers on campaign initiatives by assisting with various reports, maintaining records, working with assigned Branch network, and assists with industry specific initiatives. Updates TouchPoint Sales where appropriate.
2. Proactively mines the cash management book of business for opportunities to manage exception pricing, exception ECR and fee waivers. Reviews client product usage to determine cross sell opportunities within existing book of business. Recommends sales opportunities to sales consultants.
3. Assists in preparation of proposals, presentations, pro-forma and other needed analysis to help the sales consultant capture the sale. This includes sales to new and existing clients as well as Relationship Reviews.
4. Prepares client facing documentation for the setup of cash management products and services.
5. Follows up with clients on documentation to ensure proper, accurate and timely completion of documentation.
6. Routes client documentation to the implementation (or other appropriate internal team) for execution within standard timeframes established within the Cash Management Department to ensure a seamless client onboarding experience.
7. Serves as a secondary contact for the sales consultant within the cash management team
8. Helps coordinate the cash management consultants calendar
9. Coordinates ongoing sales activities including training, relationship reviews, client visit
10. Helps identify cross sell opportunities with existing clients
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School - Required
· Associate’s Degree - Required
· Bachelor’s Degree - Preferred
· Required License(s) or Certifications in CTP, AAP - Preferred
· Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
· Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
· Analytical and research
· Bank product and service knowledge
· Good written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Job: Business / Commercial Banking
Location: United States-California-City of Industry
Requisition ID: 031031