Best Buy Samsung Experience Expert in Plano, Texas
Samsung Experience Expert
What does a Samsung Experience Expert do?
This Samsung Experience Expert ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class end-to-end experience across all aspects of home theater products with emphasis on the Samsung ecosystem. This role works closely with customers and other employees to demonstrate, promote and sell a variety of exciting Samsung products in the Home Theater Zone and across the store to ensure customers’ end-to-end needs are met.As the Samsung Experience Expert you will:
- Build relationships with retail customers, while providing them with relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
- Use innovative customer engagement and creative sales techniques to increase sales of Samsung ecosystem products in the Home Theater Zone and Home Theater Department.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge within new technology, HT product, advanced experience zone product and across the Samsung ecosystem. Interact with vendor partner and market teams regarding insights on performance, promotions, and sales best practices.
- Maintain department’s merchandising and readiness to service customers throughout the day.
- Make complex technology simple for clients to understand and see unique value.
- Demonstrate excellence in execution of selling skills, and selling strategy as evidenced by coaching forms and Customer Metrics (NPS and Mystery Shops).
- Support sales strategies in partnership with the Sales Leader to achieve operating results, growth objectives, and overall financial performance goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in sales, customer service or retail
- 6 months experience actively using and learning about Samsung Home Theatre products
- 1 year sales experience
- 1 year experience working with consumer electronics products/services
Address Line 1:
2800 N CENTRAL EXPY
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world’s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun – whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
Additional Job Information:
What are my rewards and benefits?
Surrounded by the latest and greatest technology, a team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work at Best Buy. While you’re making technology work for our customers, we’re making sure Best Buy works for you with our pay for performance philosophy. At Best Buy we offer top salaries for management, including both short and long term incentive plans based upon business results, as well as endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment that’s part of an industry that never sleeps. From tuition reimbursement to deep employee discounts, to health, wealth and wellness benefits, we believe the success of our company depends on the passion of employees for learning, technology and people.
Job Search Categories: