Arthur J. Gallagher Achieve Program Participant in United States
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types—developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client requirements. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional information, please refer to Career Opportunities with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Achieve Program Participants are engaged in a 12-month training program designed to prepare them for a Client Service Manager I (CSM I) role. Achieve Program Participants will build their knowledge, skills and experience through a combination of self-study, classroom/virtual/eLearning training and on-the-job application as they work in one of our Branches performing Client Service Associate-level work. Achieve Program Participants have an opportunity to be promoted into a Client Service Manager I role after they successfully complete all of the program requirements, which includes effectively managing all accounts assigned to them during the course of the program and applying what they learned to their role in the Branch.
- Bachelor's degree –OR– High School degree/GED with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and create high-quality documents.
- Previous experience managing client relationships.
- Ability to attend three full weeks of training (2 of the weeks consecutively) at Gallagher’s home office in Rolling Meadows, IL.
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships.
- Solid financial acumen.
- Independent, life-long learner; able to learn quickly.
- Passionate about his/her career path.
- Manages multiple requests/issues, clarifies priorities and follows through on commitments.
- Builds mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
- Goes “the extra mile” to deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Proactively adapts to circumstances and others’ work styles.
- Seeks feedback.
- Partners with others to resolve concerns.
- Role models behaviors.
Adept at incorporating technology into work and/or creating high-quality documents. U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Job: Client Service/Account Management
Primary Location: United States
Organization: Brokerage Services Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Req ID: 36048