Comcast Treasury Analyst Co-op in Wilmington, Delaware
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Cooperative Internship Program (Co-op) is a six-month internship program based in the greater Philadelphia area. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your cooperative experience.
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
Working with the Comcast Treasury Team, this co-op will be responsible for providing analytical support to the Comcast Capital Treasury Operations and Treasury Services teams for all daily cash positioning activities including investment of excess short term cash for Comcast and subsidiaries, and bank account documentation. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks.
Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Determine the daily cash position including execution of all funds transfers
- Invest excess cash or redeem investments to fund activity daily through money market portal
- Compile and update various investment and treasury (Excel) reports for daily/weekly/monthly distribution
- Assist with maintenance of the Treasury Workstation and its database functions
-Assist Treasury Workstation users with questions/issues related to the application
- Interact with commercial banks and Comcast and NBCU operating divisions on cash-related issues
- Interact with FIS SWIFT Service Bureau on wire transfer-related issues
- Interact with FIS Client Service team on Treasury Workstation issues
- Meet regularly with Corporate Treasury to review forecasted cash flows for Comcast and subsidiaries
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university that has a 6 month Cooperative learning track (Sophomores, Pre-Juniors & Juniors preferred).
- Major: Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- PC skills (Excel and Word) required.
- Must be a team player/flexible and able to work in fast paced/changing environment
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer